sreda, 10. maj 2023

My Friend, It's Cool To Be Square 😏

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

It's time to shape up - in the form of a square. Right now, I'm squarely on the side of modern classics, like the always stylish square sunnies.

 

Espresso tortoise Bellas satisfy my chic square cravings while frames like the matte gold Iris frames give my outfit that square-inspired edge and the gold pink mirror Brees transcend time as the forever Cool Girl.

 

Are you ready to square up? Get your summer shapes on now!
 

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP SQAURE SUNNIES
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar