petek, 24. marec 2023

My Friend, Weekend Top Picks: Spring Fashion Edition! 🌸

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

We're back with another weekend top picks! This time, it's the Spring Fashion edition! My vibe this spring is sunny, cheery, and a little bit sassy, and these 5 sunnies hit all the right notes!

 

I want to take advantage of the Buy 2, Get 3 Free deal, so I'm bringing home Gemma in geo pink and Bella II in matte black, and I'm snagging Jesse James Decker in cafe ole, Lenox in matte black purple mirror, and Dash in gold sunset gradient for FREE!

 

There's no time to waste! Shop now for a HUGE selection of Buy 2, Get 3 FREE stunners!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP GET 3 FREE
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar