četrtek, 20. april 2023

Purple Is For Style Royalty! 💜

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

When my wardrobe starts to feel a bit bland, all I need is a bold POP of color to change my vibe! Purple is my go-to sunnies shade! It's fun and bright without being too loud for work or brunch!

 

Tahoe in gold purple mirror is my sophisticated pick! The delicate gold hardware really elevates the fun purple hue! Bella II in matte black lavender flash are perfect casual shades, and I love the sturdiness of the frame! When I want a relaxed streetwear vibe, I always reach for Lenox in matte black purple mirror! The oversized shape is flattering on everyone!

 

These 3 purple sunnies are on Sale right now! Plus, Buy 2, Get 3 Sale FREE!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP SPRING FLING SALE
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar