petek, 25. avgust 2023

Cheers To The Weekend! 🥂

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

I don't know about you, but I am READY for this weekend! I plan to enjoy some well-earned relaxation and soak up the sun. On my weekend plans list? Read a book on the porch, take a walk by the park, hit brunch with my girls, and shop my latest fave trending sunnies.

 

For my booked and busy weekends, I like to stay cute in some himalayan tortoise Becky IIs, some gold blue gradient Becky IIIs, or some sage crystal Bellas! Do you have a favorite sunnies trend? Shop it now!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP BOGO FREE TRENDING SUNNIES
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar