Hi ,
Don’t you think it’s interesting that the word “sound” can mean more than just what you hear? Sound also means “healthy,” “strong,” and “whole.” Do you want a sound mind and body? I sure do!
Sound has been my focus for thirty years - specifically the power of various rhythms, tones, and frequencies to improve our brains and bodies. To soothe the nervous system. To regulate and deepen sleep. To release stored tension and old, unresolved stuff from the unconscious. Even to protect the brain from the effects of aging.
And I just had a remarkable conversation with Marci Shimoff about this very topic. Marci is a NYT bestselling author, speaker, and the founder of Your Year of Miracles. I’ve admired, not just Marci’s work over the years, but I’m a big fan of Marci herself.
She’s authentic, passionate, and inspirational. Marci’s the genuine article. So when she invited me to join her for her podcast to talk about my favorite topic - sound healing - I was thrilled!
It turns out that Marci and I share a passion for the power of sound to heal and transform our lives.
During the podcast we talked about the many ways sound can heal. We explored the power of the mantra “Om” and the science that says it can literally help heal a damaged or exhausted nervous system. I revealed some behind-the-scenes info on my favorite sound healing tool - Holosync. And I even got to share a couple of personal stories I haven’t told before about how sound has shaped how I see (and hear) the world.
This turned out to be one of my favorite conversations I’ve had in years, and I’m so glad we’re able to share it with you!
Okay, I’m going to hush up so you can go give it a listen!
And after you do, would you do me a favor and email me your thoughts? I’m really curious what my JCI readers think of this conversation. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Until next time, this is me, Just Checking In!
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar