nedelja, 17. december 2023

LAST CHANCE! Extra 10% OFF TONIGHT! PLUS 2 Days Left For 50% Off!

View this email in your browser
THIS DEAL ENDS IN:

Hi My Friend!
 

I wanted you to get the news first - our sitewide 50% off Holiday Sale may be almost over, but we also have a last-minute treat for you: an extra 10% off all orders! Have you grabbed your gifts yet?

 

I'm hurrying to snatch up my last-minute presents while they're still 50% OFF AND I've got this extra 10% off on top of that! I mean, it's your LAST CHANCE to snag sunnies as low as $24.50!

 

Just use code HOHO10 at checkout NOW to save extra! The countdown is on and our Holiday Sale is almost over - don't miss out!

 

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

ACTIVATE EXTRA 10% OFF
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar