Hi,
Our Labor Day Sale wraps up tomorrow.
Here's the deal: Get 26% Feed Cash on almost everything, including stuff we almost never put on sale, plus you get a free pair of 🧦 Feed Ultra Glide Performance Socks when you spend a $100.
I go on and on about these socks, they are made in he same factory and machines that $30+ pairs are made. This is the 3rd generation, and each iteration we work to make them thinner (but not too thin), more breathable, and just the right amount of stretch. The best improvement is this generation retains their original stretch after 100s of wears and washes.
I figured for this week's top 5, I would create you a shopping list of new things to try:
1. Every Morning
I've been a big kick the last month with the new launch of Kyoku on starting each morning with nutrient dense shake
Foundation: One scoop, every morning, no exceptions. Creatine, collagen, and gut support in a single pouch instead of five different tubs. The new "neutral" flavor means if you don't want a shake, you can mix it with a morning hydration drink or my favorite, the new Clear Whey drinks.
Synthesis is a peptide (legal) that is in the Foundation formula, but if I ever forget to take Foundation, I make sure I always take my Synthesis. I'm still amazed how well this has worked in helping with lean body mass, even over the age of 50. This is the longest I've regularly taken a single supplement.
Kyoku Superfood Shake: A protein shake is, well, just a protein shake. Kyoku is a superfood shake (I know, buzzword) that lives up to the hype. Everything from broccoli to kale, plus 30g of protein from whey protein and collagen.
2. Kids Nutrition
Everything to fuel your kids. Back to school and fall sports starting, we spent the past 6 months curating and testing the best of the best kids sports nutrition. They are not just little adults, but need the same things carbs and protein to perform their best, albeit it smaller doses. The ability for the kids we tested with to keep playing when all those using regular orange slices and Costco snacks was remarkable.
3, Trying to PR
SwissRX Nitric Oxide Pro: Two capsules in the morning gives you 24 hours of nitric oxide support, which means better blood flow and oxygen delivery all day, not just for an hour after you take it. If you're chasing a specific number this season, I'd build it into your daily routine well before race week. The older you get, the more this is helping me.
4. Fueling my ride:
Feed Lab Hydration: Everyday hydration at the best price we've got. 450mg of sodium, 8g of sugar, and it's NSF Certified for Sport. This is what's in my bottle on a normal day.
Tadej's Mango Gel: The gel of the year. Taste, carbs, it has it all. 40g of carbs in the same formula Pogačar actually races on. And it's a thin, liquid gel instead of the thick paste you have to choke down mid-effort. I can't recommend this more.
5. Helping me sleep
Dream Shot: One shot 30-60 minutes before bed and say hello to better sleep. Dream Shot has become part of my evening routine, not just something I take the night before a big race.
Pillar Triple Magnesium. For over 4 years this has been in my pantry, and at I would guess 2 to 3 times per week a regular part of my bedtime routine and I love it.
More Deals
SiS is up to 30% off right now. So if you've been meaning to stock up, now you can save up too.
Hyperice, Therabody, Garmin, and more gear are also discounted with our up to $150 off gear sale.
Don't forget: The Ultra Glide Performance Socks are still free with orders $100+. We're almost out, so don't wait on those. Seriously, they’re my favorite socks.
Shop the Labor Day Sale here.
- Matt
Founder
The Feed. |
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar