Hi there,
I noticed you were close to trying Trybello, and I wanted to share something with you as a dermatologist.
Over the years, I’ve treated hundreds of women dealing with thinning, shedding, and hair loss.
And I’ll be honest…
Most of the products they come to me with are 3 things:
- expensive
- overpromised
- ultimately disappointing
Not because women are using them wrong, but because those products are designed to treat symptoms, not the root cause.
One of the biggest drivers of hair thinning is something called DHT - a hormone that weakens the hair follicle.
If you don’t address that, results are temporary (if they happen at all).
That’s why I find Trybello’s approach interesting.
Instead of just coating the hair or creating a temporary “fullness” effect, their formulas support the scalp environment and target what’s actually happening at the follicle level.
It’s not about instant transformation.
It’s about giving your hair the conditions it needs to recover.
If you were considering trying it, this is a good moment to start.
You can take 10% OFF with code BELLO10 and save on the entire cart:
>>> Finish checkout and save here
Take your time, but don’t overthink it either.
I’ve just seen far too many women spend years (and A LOT of money) cycling through products that don’t address the real issue.
This is simply a more thoughtful place to start.
Warmly,
Dr. Yolanda Holmes
Board-Certified Dermatologist
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar