Order today ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
Get your bong before it’s gone
|
|
There’s something we didn’t mention about our bongs, bubblers, pipes and rigs.
We only stock EXCLUSIVE designs in LIMITED quantities.
|
|
|
So you’re getting top quality pipes made by artisans, not some mass-produced glass churned out in a factory.
|
|
Limited Quantities
That means that our stock tends to go fast. In fact, if you’ve seen something in store already, it might not be there for long.
So complete your order today and make it yours. We’ll have it on its way to you in a flash.
|
|
Don’t miss out on a collector’s pipe. Hurry! Get yours before it’s gone.
|
|
P.S. These customers are happy they hurried:
|
|
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This was the first pipe I ever bought (about 5 years ago). I sadly lost that one, but I recently came up on some old photos of it and wondered if smoke day still sold it, they do!! I am so happy and nostalgic.
My first one changed into beautiful colors and I’m excited to watch this one change. It is perfect for small, quick bowls and the glass is thick. Shipping was also super fast and I love the goodies that smoke day always throws in! My favorite website hands down." ~ AS
|
|
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"It’s much prettier in person than in pictures. Almost had an opal effect, and I’m excited to see what color is turns the more I use it. It’s sturdy, but lightweight and very clean looking." ~ Audrey
|
|
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The uniqueness of every piece has to be my favorite part. I love the pipe I received, it has some darker colors than the example pic shows, but I adore it. Can’t complain, it’s a beautiful pipe to own." ~ (:
|
|
Have a look at our shipping & return policy here.
We're located in the heart of Illinois. Email us for any concerns at smokeday.com@gmail.com.
|
|
No longer interested in cool pipes, bubblers, rigs and more? Manage your preferences or Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2026 SmokeDay 444 E. Roosevelt Rd. Ste 117 Lombard, IL 60148. All Rights Reserved.
|
|
|
|
|
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar