Hi Friends,
Last week I told you about two milestones: the 100th edition of Just Checking In, and my 30th anniversary at Centerpointe.
Well, yesterday we celebrated both with a live CoachingCast party. And what a party it was!
If you joined us live, thank you. Hearing your questions and stories was the highlight of my day, and a good reminder of why I've stuck around this place for three decades.
I finally got to tell the story of how I met our late founder Bill Harris, and the unexpected way I ended up at Centerpointe, among some other highlights from over the years.
But the heart of the call was something I'd never done before.
I took 30 years of lessons, from my own life and from thousands of coaching conversations, and boiled them all down to four words:
Fathom. Inspire. Reflect. Energize.
And here's what I still get a kick out of. Look at the first letter of each word.
They spell FIRE.
I'd love to tell you we planned that. We didn't. As for why that word turned out to be the perfect way to sum up three decades of this work... I'll let the replay explain.
Which brings me to a little thank-you for being a JCI reader. The replay is ready, and you're getting the link a full day before anyone else:
Watch the replay right here!
If you couldn't make it live, now's your chance to catch the whole thing, origin story and all.
And make sure you watch all the way through because near the end of the call, I shared something I've been quietly working on: an easy way to bring these four concepts into your everyday life, not just read about them. I won't spoil it here. It's waiting for you toward the end of the replay.
By the way, I'd love to know... of those four words (Fathom, Inspire, Reflect, Energize), which one does your life need most right now?
Hit reply and tell me. One word is plenty, though I'm always happy to read more. And I do read these!
Until next time, this is me, Just Checking In!
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar