Hi,
Socks? Yes, really. Your carb dealer is emailing you about socks. Stay with me.
Why socks? Let me hit you with a tidbit from the Tour: it's been so hot on the roads in France that the soles of riders' feet are getting burned. The rumor I'm hearing? Some so bad you can see the outline of their cleat bolts burned into their skin.
Socks are key to performance. And when I say I take performance seriously, that includes making sure your feet can perform.
I walked into our distribution center just as our 2026 High Performance Ultra Glide Socks landed. I slid on a pair, and to the disappointment of our buying team, said: "Let's give them away."
So today, your socks are free.
Don't let free make you question them. Socks made in this exact factory sell for over $40 a pair under brands you know.
Heard enough? Grab your free pair here and pick your color and size, free with any order over $75 today.
If you haven't already guessed, I'm sock obsessed. Everyone thinks they're all the same. They're not.
What makes these different:
- Sleek, above-ankle fit that never falls down
- Ultra-breathable, sweat-wicking fabric that keeps you cool for miles
- Dual-weave tech that supports your arch and ankle right where it matters
- Survives as many washes as you throw at them and still feels new
- Three colors: Dark Blue, Arctic White, Fluro Yellow
Your feet deserve the upgrade. The free pair disappears tonight, pick yours now.
Vive la chaussette.
- Matt
Founder
The Feed. |
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar