,
I have a confession.
Until last week, I didn't own a pair of CRI-600s.
Every batch we brought in sold through before the next one arrived, and I wasn't about to take a pair out of your hands.
So I waited, like some of you did.
Mine finally came in with the latest batch. And the first thing I did with them was put them to work.
You see, we're releasing a collection this week called Sound Healing for the Soul, and I needed to test the quality of the final videos. So I put the 600s on, pressed play and settled in to evaluate.
I didn't end up evaluating anything.
Somewhere in the first few minutes I unconsciously quit listening to test the quality… and simply enjoyed listening.
The tones were crisp and sat lower and closer than I'm used to. The room went quiet and I could focus on the session. And when it ended, I realized I hadn't thought about my ears once.
That's the thing about headphones made for meditation. You don't notice them. You just notice how good the meditation feels.
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar