Dear ,
What if sound can affect not just your brain... but your body, emotions and even your sense of connection to something greater?
That’s what we’re going to explore in a very special live CoachingCast.
And I’m thrilled about the person joining Marc and me. I have known her for almost 20 years and consider her more than a friend, she is family!
Sonic Medicine: How Sound Heals the Body, Mind and Spirit
A Special Live CoachingCast with Marci Shimoff
📅 Wednesday, September 23, 2026
🕒 12:30 PM PT (3:30 PM ET)
📍 Live Online via Zoom
👉 Save Your Seat Here!
You may already know Marci as she’s the New York Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul, a featured teacher in The Secret and the creator of Your Year of Miracles. She has helped thousands and thousands of people around the world to live a miraculous life!!
Why sound is a whole-body experience and what that may have to do with its ability to help us heal.
Marci’s personal experiences with sound healing, including the people and practices that have affected her most deeply.
What science is discovering about sound and the brain and why this ancient healing tool is suddenly getting so much modern attention.
And how you can begin using the power of sound more intentionally in your own life.
Marci believes deeply in something Bill believed and something Marc and I have spent decades teaching:
When you change what’s happening on the inside, you change what becomes possible on the outside.
During this free LIVE CoachingCast, Marci, Marc and I will explore:
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those CoachingCasts where the conversation takes us places none of us expected.
And those are usually my favorites. :-)
👉 Save Your Seat for Sonic Medicine Here
Once you RSVP, we’ll send your Zoom link straight to your inbox.
I really hope you’ll join us.
With love,
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar