Hi ,
“Biohacking” might sound a little intimidating at first.
But really, it’s just another way to say, “Proven ways to get your brain, nervous system and energy operating at their potential.”
That’s Holosync in a nutshell, after all. And it's exactly why I have a feeling you’re going to be interested in this.
The Future of Biohacking is a free online event running September 15 to 18. It features more than 25 speakers over four days, and a few names you'll probably recognize like Gabor Maté, Dan Siegel, Jim Kwik, Judson Brewer and Dave Asprey… just to name a few.
This event is put on by the wonderful HeartMind Institute, and they have a track record of hosting inspiring talks that lead to real, practical, positive change.
Best of all, you can pick and choose when to listen. Each day's talks stay open for 24 hours, so you have every opportunity to watch the ones that interest you.
If you're curious about your own health and what's possible, I really hope you’ll check it out. There’s always something at these events that I walk away with a new perspective on.
(And the fact that it's free just makes the decision easy.)
[Save your seat here.]
I hope you find at least one talk that changes something for you.
Cheers,
Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar